The University-Industry Cooperation Team conduct activities to connect the projects either in the idea stage or the ongoing R&D studies with the industry. At the same time, this team also help industrial companies to meet their needs with the help of related expert academicians.
Services such as contract managment, legal consultancy, following-up financial issues, management of administrative processes, bringing academicians and industrialists together with sectoral organizations, university and industry need analysis in order to use university resources most efficiently are provided by the University-Industry Cooperation Team.
Information document, contracts and roadmap for the 58K processes are also described in the 58 K Process Plan.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE MITTO UNIVERSITY INDUSTRY COOPERATION TEAM
- B2B Meetings with Industrial Organizations
- Determination of Industrial Problems for Academic Studies
- R & D Innovation Capacity Assessment for Companies
- Contract Management, Monitoring and Technical Consultancy
- Project Partnership Meetings
- Sector Based Company - Academician Meetings
- Collaborations with Roof Organizations
- Coordination with the Project Support Units
- Introducing University Opportunities
- Formation of Multi-Partner Working Groups
- Business and Strategy Development
- MITTO Service Package (In accordance with industry needs, we bundle our services like Article Writing Workshops, FSMH Workshops, Project Writing Workshops etc..)
- R & D Process Consultancy for R & D and Design Centers
This page updated by İnovasyon ve Teknoloji Transfer Uygulama ve Araştırma Merkezi (MİTTO) on 19.07.2022 10:02:59